JOIN OUR TEAM
At Urban Rec Fraser Valley, we strive to provide fun, social, and active opportunities for adults to get involved with sport and recreation. Sport, recreation, and physical activity at all levels and abilities is important to the overall health and wellness of all communities. We are here to provide access to facilities, equipment, and recreational play facilitated by well-trained, well-resourced staff members.
Our staff members are there to ensure the safety and enjoyment of our participants. With operations throughout the Lower Mainland, Okanagan, Vancouver Island, and Australia, you would be joining a large organization of like-minded individuals to make sport and physical activity fun for all.
Urban Rec facilitates fun, organized, recreational league play that is co-ed and for anyone over the age of 19. We are currently seeking enthusiastic, dedicated, and social people to join our team as League Coordinators.
Purpose of Position:
The League Coordinator’s key responsibility is to ensure that our participants are enjoying a fun and safe playing experience. League Coordinators will be responsible for supervising and monitoring play in our leagues.
Other responsibilities include:
• Set up and take down of equipment
• Time and score keeping – including organizing teams and starting matches on time
• Submit shift report at the end of each night of play – ensuring schedules, stats, and scores are recorded each night
• Be an ambassador for Urban Rec at your venue and promote upcoming events and league registration to current participants
• Attend to and report any first aid incidents and conflicts between teams
• Socialize and interact with participants and ensure they are having a great experience
What's In It For You!
• Be influential in league decisions, and help create a better experience for participants
• Free official Urban Rec apparel
• Priority registration for your team in any of our leagues
• Discounted night of play in one of our leagues
• Access to staff social events
• Opportunity to meet 1000s of fun, social, and active people
Rate of Pay: $16.40/hour
Open Positions – Fall 2021 (September to December)
• Cloverdale – Sundays 6-11pm
• South Surrey – Sundays 6-11pm
Your application was submitted successfully.